<< Previous | Index | Next >>
The Book Of Psalms - A Study Guide
Introductory material, along with summaries, detailed outlines, and review questions
This "study guide" was developed in preparation for teaching adult Bible classes.
- Psalm 22 - The Victorious Sufferer
- Psalm 23 - The Shepherd Psalm
- Psalm 27 - Light And Salvation In Dark Times
- Psalm 32 - The Blessedness Of Confessing Sin
- Psalm 37 - The Meek Shall Inherit The Earth
- Psalm 38 - The Penitent Plea Of A Sick Man
- Psalm 51 - The Penitent's Prayer
- Psalms For Living And Worship
Note: The Lord willing, I intend to add more outlines on various psalms sometime in the future.
It is also available as a .PDF file, suitable for printing (Click Here if you want the Student Edition, with the answers to the questions omitted). You will need the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- The objectives are usually things I plan to emphasize during the class.
- I have found that summarizing and outlining helps me to better understand the Word of God. It is a practice I highly recommend to others.
- I generally delete the answers to the review questions before printing the material and giving it to the students. But that you might know what answers were intended by the questions, I have included them in these guides.
I hope that you find the material beneficial. Some have used it for personal devotions, and others in their church or home study groups. In whatever way it can be used to the glory of God, I am grateful.